Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 10, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 88 - Anything Goes


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Lorraine Lowe

Here's a little bit about Lorraine:

I'm a single parent living in Gloucestershire with my
son James and Jack Russell pup named Jessie.

I am both an avid crafter and animal lover and have
been crafting for several years.  I started off with
decoupage, progressed onto rubber stamping,
which is my true love, then digi images started
to play a part in my card making.

Recently I've taken up crochet again after many
years absence and due to the internet I've been
able to learn tons more than I ever dreamed
possible.  I believe I've added an extra interest
to my day to day crafting


Here's the gorgeous gift set that Lorraine
has made for our current challenge

Anything Goes



This is such a special gift set, Lorraine
You've coloured and shaded your two
images beautifully!


Your crocheted flowers add such
a personal and fun touch to your gift set.

We're looking forward to finding out
what the special gift is inside the box.
We hope you can visit Lorraine's blog

Coldwaters2

to read more about this lovely gift set and
how she made it. You'll be in for a treat
when you take the time to see more
of her work.

It's been a real pleasure Lorraine - thank you!


 
xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




4 comments:

pinky said...

Gorgeous set Lorraine and lovely to read about. Congratulations on getting showcased.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi girls thank you so much for this GDT spot it looks and sounds great.
hugs
lorraine x

Shylaashree said...

congrats and images colouring is beautiful

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

lovely to see you here Lorraine , you know I love your work , nice to see what you look like and see your smiling face.
janex