Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 11, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for "Ice/Snow with lots of texture and sparkle"

Hello once again
Fussy and Fancy followers!

*******

The Fussy and Fancy Girls
are back to introduce our
very talented

Featured Guest Designer

for our

"Ice/Snow with lots of texture and sparkle"
challenge!!

Plony

Hi.....my name is Plony.
I have been married for 39 years to my husband Arie...
we have 3 children...2 sons and 1 daughter...
all being happy with their partners.
We have 4 grandsons ...Granny's everything...
and let's not forget my Border Collie Lizzy....my sweet little dog-girl.
I think I have been creative for about 25 years but card making is number 1 at the moment.
I love making vintage-cards and I love to color images with copics (sometimes with pencils). 
5 years ago I started my blog
http://plonysbloggie.blogspot.nl/
 and I have learned a lot from other bloggers since then .
It's nice to see how my style changed  over the years.
I hope to learn a lot more in the future.
xxx Plony

And here is the GORGEOUS card that Plony has created just for us...

another closer view...

WOW...This is truly stunning Plony!!

The colours...the gorgeous winter scene...the fabulous embellishments...
all combined to create this breathtaking card!!

There certainly is plenty of
"Ice/Snow...texture and sparkle" Plony!

A perfect inspiration for our challenge...
thank you so much for joining us!!

For inspiration aplenty you really should treat yourself with a visit to
wonderful blog!

xx Happy crafting xx






2 comments:

Tone K. said...

Hi Plony! :) So nice to get to know you :)
You sure doesn`t look like you could have been married so long on the picture ;) :)
With 4 grandsons I believe you have scrappingobject and a lot of birthdaycards to make ;) :)
Thanks for being a guestdesigner :)
Wish you a happy weekend :)

Plony said...

Thanx Tone,
I loved making a card for this beautiful blog.....and I married young...lol....The picture is taken on our daughters weddingday and a bit of make-up does it I think...hahahahaha...
A lovely weekend to you too..xxx Plony